Letter from the CEO
Every business experiences staffing shortages from time to time, and finding qualified professionals to fill those openings can be a true challenge in today’s market. My goal in creating the first registry for licensed pharmacists and certified pharmacy technicians was to create a reputable and capable temporary staffing service that our clients could rely upon and utilize as an important business tool. The right staffing supplier cannot only help you find people, but can also free up your time to handle more important business issues and reduce your payroll expenses.
There is a lot of competition in the temporary staffing market today. My primary focus has always been on educating our customers on the importance of selecting the right staffing vendor. In a specialty market such as pharmacy staffing, there are complex recruiting and liability issues to manage. Organizations that have the wrong vendor are putting themselves and their patients at risk.
Here’s why we believe you’ll find Cameron and Company, Inc.® to be a better choice for your staffing needs:
- We provide all of the insurance necessary to protect our clients, and freely disclose a copy of our Certificate of Liability Insurance.
- All of our employees are screened through the State Board of Pharmacy and the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- All employees are Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) trained and certified.
- Our employees are Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Joint Commission) qualified for hospital assignments.
- We correctly classify our employees as employees rather than independent contractors. (Misclassifications of employees can mean increased risk for you.)
- We personally interview, screen, qualify and credential all of our employees. We do not hire over the telephone.
When you need a reliable and trusted source for experienced licensed pharmacists and certified pharmacy technicians, think of Cameron and Company, Inc.® Since 1970, we’ve served thousands of satisfied clients, and continue to set industry standards for excellence. We look forward to working with you.
Ronald G. Cameron, CEO
Cameron and Company, Inc.®